Personal Assistant Job in Kenya (KShs 30K) – Manufacturing Company
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 11, 2014
Our client is a leading manufacturing company that produces food products.
Their Director is seeking for a Personal Assistant to help execute and facilitate the duties in the office.
Salary: KShs 30,000
The key objective of the job role would be to assist the Director to complete tasks, facilitate the work process and work with the managers of the office.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Any other duties and responsibilities assign as required for smooth operations of the organization
- Degree in Business Administration, Office Administration.
- 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Short hand and audio typing skills.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written and administrative skills.
To apply, send your CV only to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line,