Personal Assistant / Human Resource Administrator Vacancy Announcement
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 8, 2014
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting a Personal Assistant / Human Resource Administrator for one of its clients.
The main role of the Personal Assistant / HR Administrator will be to provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the Managing Director.
- Manage the information systems and provide administrative and HR support to other departments and managers
- Coordinate and administer the Managing Director’s calendar;
- Arrange and book travel, accommodation, including managing visa schedules and documentation for the Managing Director;
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings;
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving;
- Maintain the meeting room and boardroom diary, ensuring the meeting room and board rooms are well stocked and prepared for occupancy;
- Assist management to develop workforce by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees;
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment and work with management to develop personal growth opportunities;
- Identify training and development opportunities, organize staff training workshops and activities and assist with management of outside training opportunities and procedures;
- Provide information and assistance to staff and management on Human Resource and work related issues.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other related field;
- Three to Four (3 – 4) years experience working in a similar position;
- Have knowledge of government statutory policies, procedures, laws, rules and regulations;
- Must have previous administrative experience within a fast paced environment;
- Demonstrate ability to effectively plan and organize workload;
- Should be flexible and possess the ability to work independently;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please apply for the position by uploading your CV to our website: www.dpckenya.com under Vacancies.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted