PCK Managers Vacancies in Kenya (Western & Central Region)
Our client is based in Kenya as a wholly owned subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company. That is part of an enlarged group that has had over 100 billion sterling pounds of assets under management. With approximately millions of life assurance policyholders, banking customers, short-term insurance policyholders and more than 1 million unit trust accounts worldwide making our client one of the top forty asset managers of the world.
Our client is looking to recruit two PCK Managers who will report to the Area Manager PCK.
Purpose of the position
To provide leadership in the designated area by ensuring overall branch administration, recruitment, retention, and development of Branch advisors (BA’s) so that the respective area/Branch will be able to meet the sales targets and enhance clients value for the organization.
a) Recruitment, Retention and development
- Recruitment of qualified and competent Advisors in line with the company’s standards and guidelines
- Training, coaching, mentoring & accreditation of the agents in the various company products and processes
- Providing structural support to Advisors: ensuring they have the appropriate tools and environment to work in (administrative, HR etc)
- Developing, managing and delivering the agency sales targets
- Contracting and monitoring individual targets
- Agency motivation
- Liaising with the marketing department to implement the appropriate marketing strategies
- Facilitating Performance review and planning sessions with the DSA’s
- Establishing and maintaining a sound client base, leads and service.
- Activity management for the agency.
- Ensuring compliance to Company policies and procedures within the agency
- Putting customer first, ensure appropriate delivery of customer value/service
- In charge of branch office administration including office equipments and services
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirement including licences and branch compliance to local authorities.
- Manage and minimize risks to the Company.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Requires at least 3 years progressive experience in sales management, a degree/diploma plus a certificate of practice proficiency
- Planning, supporting and guiding/coaching others by focusing them on the accomplishment of work objectives through active performance management and development. This is done to enhance and strengthen their respective skills and abilities that they can fulfil current and future role responsibilities more efficiently.
- Willingness to work with others in a team environment. This includes working towards team goals, participating in decision-making, co-operating with others and offering assistance when needed.
- Exceeding client needs, building inspiring relationships; and taking responsibility for client experience.
- Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; adapting one’s own style to accommodate the target audience
- Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; pushing beyond the boundaries and being proactive
- The ability to make balanced and sound recommendations and decisions, by understanding issues and problems, evaluating the consequences of alternative solutions and to select the most appropriate alternative. Recommendations and decisions need to be implementable, effective and well thought through.
- Develop approaches that best position products, services and financial advice to prospective clients to illustrate the customer value proposition. This leads to proper closure of the sale/financial advice intervention.
- Ensure effective and efficient general administration of the branch
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume and state clearly which region you prefer on the subject line, and your current salary and benefits package to [email protected] before close of business 18th July 2011.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.