Parapet Hospitality & Business Institute Business Vacancies Kenya
Parapet Hospitality & Business Institute Business Development Executives Jobs in Kenya
Business Development Executives (3)
Overall Objective of this Position:
Generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities
Duties / Responsibilities
1. To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for PHBI to an agreed monthly target.
2. To represent PHBI to potential clients through direct communication, in face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails and presentations.
4. Act as a representative of PHBI in marketing events and tradeshows.
6. Respond to client inquiries and requests for information in a timely manner
7. Effectively interact with other departments including the management and academic staff when handing over task implementations or campaigns, ensuring that you timely, fully and correctly brief the staff to be involved in all aspects of the sale.
- Achieve the set targets and growth in sales volume and new business leads
- Motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to PHBI are captured and explored.
- Successfully management of the sales generation processes
- Effective communication about PHBI issues with the stakeholder
- Timely submission of all weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Generate sales in short courses such as Home Management, Cookery and Customer Care etc.
Education: ‘O’ level with minimum of C+ and a credit in English and Mathematics
- Minimum of a Certificate in Sales & marketing or Business Administration from a recognized institution
- Computer literacy
- Customer care, selling process
Work Experience: A minimum of 3 years in sales and marketing, preferably in the college and schooling sector.
- High integrity
- Work with minimum supervision
- Results driven and self-motivated
- well groomed