Panda Development Company Security Manager Job in Naivasha Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 20, 2014
Job Category: Security Manager
Work Type: Full Time
Panda Development Company Limited is searching for qualified individuals
Scope: Security manager
Candidates should be fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Bachelor´s or Associate´s Degree in Criminal Justice, Public Administration, Business, or related subjects.
- Relevant experience as a member of police forces, federal agencies, National Guard, among other institutions
- 5 years of experience as a security manager.
- Computer literate.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
Security Manager Qualifications and Skills
- Manage the hiring and evaluation of all security staff and organization personnel with security duties
- Conduct guard training and drills;
- Lead and train security staff, and assist with their evaluation
- Assess program security risk to develop appropriate security strategy
- Oversee the investigation and correction of all security issues
- Monitor and maintain high standards of discipline within the security unit;
- Arrange patrols of the company property and perimeter fences to monitor and deter any would be intruders;
- Ensure proper vetting and verification of visitors into the company property;
- Provide security escort for high-profile visitors where required;
- Gather and maintain intelligence in all security-sensitive matters within the company;
- Keep record of all visitors and vehicles to and from Panda development company Limited .
- Respond to all types of emergencies within Panda Development Company Limited.
- Keep a daily record of incidences and provide a weekly and monthly summary report;
- Coordinate all administrative maters related to the security unit;
- Liaise with the external security organizations where required.
- Monitor the activities at the command centre and ensure preparedness of the response unit;
- Assist organization’s upper management in identifying and assessing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, risks, vulnerabilities and threats which could impact security operations
Key Skills Security Manager
- Having good communication skills.
- Being physically fit.
- Having good knowledge of security environments and hazards.
- Being polite.
- Having interpersonal skills.
- Being analytical.
- Having leadership skills.
- Being proactive.
- Having good negotiation skills.
- Being able to work with a team.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and cv’s stating their current and expected salary to us no later than 23rd February 2014.