Paid Social Media and Admin Intern Nairobi Kenya (KShs 10K)
Paid Social Media Admin Intern Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 10K)
Main purpose of the job: Responsible for delivering friendly, efficient customer service, perform general administrative tasks and update social media sites with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
- Manage the office reception.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Welcomes visitors to the office, assists them in making appointments, assures their comfort and directs them to the proper staff or service
- Perform clerical duties such as; Data entry, typing and filing copying and scanning documents
- Help in marketing the company’s products both online and offline.
- Engage clients on social media including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites and respond to their queries
- Writing articles and coming up with proposals.
- Answers telephones; screens calls, forwards calls and /or records and forwards messages accurately
- Assist in keeping the front office reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree/ Diploma in Journalism, Marketing or Business related field
- Prior experience in social media marketing will be an added advantage.
- Strong sales skills will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to write articles.
- Must be active on Social media including Facebook and twitter with at least have 500 Facebook friends
- Must have an inborn passion for Social Media.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong typing and computer application skills.
- Ability to assist and support others.
- Highly organized and attentive to details.