PACU Lecturer in Business & Information Technology Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 3, 2013
Pan Africa Christian University, a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the position outlined below from suitable candidates.
Applicants must be born again and active members of a local Church.
Job Title: Lecturer in Business & Information Technology
Job Purpose: The incumbent will ensure the effective administration and academic success of the Department, in consultation with the HOD and the Deputy Vice Chancellor – Academic Affairs.
- Teach relevant courses at undergraduate level;
- Set, moderate, assess and effectively manage University examinations;
- Participate in design and evaluation of curriculum;
- Conduct and implement academic research and publications;
- Effectively manage and mentor students in the program.
- Relevant PhD. Degree in the relevant area
- Applicants with Masters degree in the relevant disciplines with at least three (3) years teaching experience at University level and a minimum of two (2) publications in refereed journals or two (2) chapters in scholarly books will also be considered.
- Active interest in scholarship, transmission of knowledge and research
- Effective interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Proven problem solving and organization skills, flexibility and calm under pressure
- Understand and adhere to the PAC University Statement of Faith.
Visit our website www.pacuniversity.ac.ke for full profile of the job.
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to
The Director, Finance & Administration,
Pan Africa Christian University,
P.O. Box 56875-00200
or email to [email protected]
not later than Tuesday, 10th December, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.