PACU Communication Lecturer Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 3, 2013
Pan Africa Christian University, a Chartered Private University in existence since 1978 is seeking to fill the position of a Lecturer in Communication
Applicants must be born again and active members of a local Church.
Job Title: Lecturer in Communication
Job Purpose: The incumbent will ensure the effective administration and academic success of the Department, in consultation with the Deputy Vice Chancellor – Academic Affairs.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the curriculum
- Providing the required leadership to the Department
- Formulate the Department budget
- Development of syllabi and teaching personnel
- Supervision of teaching and learning in the department
- Coordinate the Quality Assurance process at the department level
- To be a member of the University Senate and other academic committees
- Promote scholarship through publications, Departmental Lecturers, research, consultancy and seminars.
- Student mentorship and advising
- Recommend books for Library acquisitions
- Carry out such academic responsibilities as may be required by the Vice Chancellor or the DVC-Academic Affairs, from time to time.
- Relevant PhD Degree in the relevant area
- Active interest in scholarship, transmission of knowledge and research
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership ability and be computer literate
- Understand and adhere to the PAC University Statement of Faith.
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to
The Director, Finance & Administration,
Pan Africa Christian University,
P.O. Box 56875-00200
or email to [email protected]
not later than Tuesday, 10th December, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.