PA / Administrative Assistant Job in Kenya (Urgent) (KShs 50K)
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 27, 2014
Position Overview: The PA / Administrative Assistant assists the Executive Director office as directed.
This position has primary reporting responsibility to the Executive Director.
- Maintain Executive Directors diary
- Schedule Director’s meetings
- Download reports for all chapters from for analysis.
- Schedule weekly calls to all chapter directors after every chapter meeting
- Generate invoices for all new members
- Maintain and account for office petty cash
- Source and book conference rooms for meetings
- Maintain files for Director Consultants and collect and file weekly reports
- Match invoices from Director Consultants to Reports for payment authori-zation
- Maintain stocks of starter kits and books
- Liaise with Chapter Directors and Secretary Treasurer to ensure adequate stationary levels maintained to run meetings
- Maintain and update calendar for training activities
- Prepare stationary and training materials for all trainings
General Administrative Duties
- Liaise with accountant on monthly expenditure
- Overall responsibility of office opening and closure
- Take minutes in meetings
- Act as liaison for all Nairobi enquires
- Follow up on delivery of ordered goods
- Demonstrated people management and strong public-relations skills.
- Sound background in administration with good multi-tasking skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong orientation towards customer service and responsive to crisis situa-tions.
- Ability to work well under stress to meet deadlines.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Commitment to Company’s mission and core values.
- Relevant first degree or equivalent
- Formal secretarial training
- Working experience in an administration office
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with a range of software applications.
Salary: KShs 50,000
Email CV to [email protected]
By 31st of January 2014