Oracle E-business IT Recruitment In Kenya
1. Project Manager – Oracle E- Business implementation
To qualify for the role, one should have:
* Degree education, with a minimum of one year experience in implementing Oracle E-Business Suite Financial applications
* Excellent exposure to Oracle E- Business Suite as well as knowledge in the Application Implementation Methodology
* Strong project management skills as well as vendor management
* Impeccable communication skills and an assertive personality to drive results
2. Oracle SCM Consultant
Oracle E Business Suite SCM Functional Consultants will be involved in implementation/Upgrade/Support Projects in Africa.
Ideal Candidate should be:
* Adept at creating business process models, mapping industry trends and best practices to the client’s unique requirements and processes
* Capable of defining, designing and re-engineering business processes
* Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates, method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements
* Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts, integration and acceptance testing
* Should have handled at least two Implementation projects
* Should have good exposure in Supply chain modules like INV, PO, OM & WIP
* Knowledge of advanced supply chain modules will be an added advantage
3. Oracle Financial Consultant (Functional)
Main responsibility is to provide hands on support and maintenance of Oracle 11i Finance modules such as AP, AR, FA, CM, GL, iExpenses and iReceivables in a multinational company.
You will also be involved in the delivery of Oracle 12i project implementations in various regions, align with the Global Business Process Standardization and corporate policies governance and statutory.
Ideal Candidate should possess
* Working experience in similar capacity for more than 4 years with at least 1~2 implementation life cycles
* Proficiency in Oracle E-business Suite in AP, AR, FA, CM, GL, iExpense and iReceivables with good understanding of finance module interfaces between Manufacturing with Distribution
* Working experience on Developer 6i, ADF, OAF , SQLLOADER, PL/SQL and Discoverer report will be an added advantage
* Working experience in Oracle cost accounting concept
* Responsive and organized individual
* Willing to travel if and when required.
4. Functional Consultant (French)
Duration: 15 months
* Functional consulting on Oracle Apps Financials / Supply Chain / HRMS and French speaking (Mandatory)
* Perform the solution design, CRP, instance build for above modules on R12 of Oracle EBS
* Analyze the gaps and accordingly create the custom solution if required
* Create the documentation as per Oracle AIM
* Involve in solution designing both in functional and technical phases, guide and execute technical team
* Responsible for all day-to-day aspects of managing client expectations, goals and objectives.
* Involve in solution strategy, work closely with Delivery Managers/ Project Managers to develop implementation plan, and keep all the team members informed of project plans for smooth implementation
All positions above require:
* Business acumen with in depth understanding of financial business operation flows
* Ability to troubleshoot and provide quality problems resolution
* Ability to cope with multi-tasking assignments
* Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Understanding of business management
* Knowledge of a Foreign language is an added advantage
* Excellent negotiation and change management skills
* A confident and determined approach
* A high degree of self-motivation and drive
* Team player who must be able to work independently as well
If you are interested, and confident that you meet the requirements for the jobs, send an application letter with a detailed CV, your expected salary, names and contacts of three references, a reliable daytime telephone/mobile contact to [email protected].