Operations Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya – Transport Industry
Our client in the transport industry is seeking an Operations Manager who will be responsible for overseeing administration, maintenance, personnel and finance issues of transportation resources for the company.
- Planning and directing the operations of the company thus improving productivity and efficiency
- Organize and coordinate the departments’ resources with the aim of achieving the set targets.
- Manage the company’s fleet with use of the fleet management system.
- Improve the operational system, processes and policies in support of company mission for optimal business.
- Ensure good quality service delivery for customers’ satisfaction.
- Maintain strict operational controls to ensure smooth operation in the workplace.
- Support marketing activities.’
- Coordinate equipment and personnel availability to provide services like vehicle inspections mechanical repairs, administrative services, technical expertise, etc.)
- Monitor section expenditures to ensure compliance with budget constraints.
- Approve purchases of equipment and supplies necessary for section operations submitted by fleet service supervisors.
- Bachelors Degree in Business/ Logistics
- 5 years relevant experience more so the transport industry
- Logistics and transport knowhow
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with relevant software applications
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV. Kindly indicate your salary on the CV