Operations Manager Job in Kenya
The relevant field of operation seeks to engage with a self -managed specialist guided by the role specifications here-below:-
Main Purpose of the Job
Leading in the design and management of Business Operations, Business Development, Procurement and Projects strategy and execution to ensure growth and profitability in line with business objectives.
- Designing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing the business operational excellence strategy in all business lines.
- Ensuring Organization’s operational excellence & fitness by designing, advising and implementing appropriate standards, systems, tools, policies, processes and procedures to achieve strategic goals
- Lead and manage development of all business projects in line with the Organization’s strategy and the Board’s direction.
- Overseeing approved project launch, monitoring, reporting and execution progress to ensure successful completion and commissioning.
- Lead in assessing the overall Business Risks and Implementation of recommendations
- Leading, Developing and overseeing the procurement strategy, processes and procedures while ensuring delivery of highest levels of efficiencies and cost savings
- Leading and overseeing the Business Development function to ensure growth and profitability in line with Business strategy.
- Leading Customer Satisfaction and Continuous improvement
- Managing departmental budget, staff development and departmental communication
- Excellent sales or customer relationship handling skills, proven by respective experience and result oriented references.
- Proven thorough understanding of logistics and transportation industry.
- Excellent leadership and strong interpersonal skills, proven by respective experience and references.
- Excellent team working and negotiation skills, proven by respective experience and references.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset, proven by respective experience and references.
- Team Leadership,
- Business Acumen,
- Customer Orientation,
- Professionalism and ethics,
- Change Champion,
- Interpersonal & communication skills,
- organizational awareness
- Bachelors degree in a Technical or Finance field and a Masters degree in Business Administration
- At least 7 years relevant experience in operations management
- Good understanding of long-range Strategic Planning and Business Planning processes in Global organizations.
Email address: [email protected]
On or before 3rd March, 2014