Operations Manager, Business Development Manager, Marketing Manager and IT Sales Administrator Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 15, 2014
Our client, an ICT company that prides itself in delivery of cost-effective future proof solutions, backed by exemplary customer service is looking forward to fill in the following 4 positions;
1. Operations Manager
Reports to Chief Operations Officer
- Project Planning & Management
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising them as appropriate to meet changing software needs and requirements.
- Project planning: develop specific timelines for projects to deliver an accurate budget.
- I.T Products/Services Management
- Make recommendations to management on the purchase of technology resources
- Provide network access to all staff
- Team leadership and management
- Information Technology Degree.
- At least Seven (7) years work experience in a project management capacity
- Certifications in Project Management, MCSE, CCNA, CISCO, CITRIX .
- Business Acumen highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of Windows administration, Active Directory, Network Services – Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Satellite (VSAT), Domain Name System (DNS) etc Updates Services, DTU (lease lines) is an added advantage.
- Database and operating systems experience with project management software.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Experience with a multi-site network (at least 3 sites) with a minimum of 100 users is highly desirable.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
2. Business Development Manager
Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
Company Growth and Development
- Prepare the Business Development plan and oversee all elements of Marketing and Customer Relationship activity to ensure alignment and achievement of objectives.
- Accountable for company targets, customer revenue, tracking results and profitability of all channels and customer retention.
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business opportunities supporting the Company.
- Supervise Product Managers to maximise cross selling opportunities at every customer touch point throughout the customer journey and to integrate new business sales and service process with CRM activity to optimise the customer experience and maximise return.
- Customer relations management
- Product management
- Degree in the relevant field
- Certifications CISCO, CITRIX, SIEMON
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience of people management with proven track record.
- CIM or equivalent qualification at an advanced level
- Previous experience within the IT and / or Construction industries
- Extensive experience in client management.
- Well developed understanding of marketing and business development strategy and implementation.
3. Sales and Marketing Manager
Reports to the Business Development Manager
- To manage the Marketing Department Budget
- To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution
- To manage overall media relations for the company in relation to the company
- To create a highly effective relationship between the Marketing and Product Departments
- To effectively use the CRM database as a primary performance tool
- To manage and direct audience development
- To manage all online activities for The Company using both internal staff and external contractors
- To act as part of the company’s’ business development Management Team
- Degree in Business field
- CIM Marketing qualification will be added advantage
- Over 3 years of marketing, business strategy, and technology experience within the B2B, technology and Enterprise and Systems Integrator sectors.
- The candidate should be a team player with superior communications, program management and facilitation skills.
4. IT Sales Administrator
- Diploma/Degree in Business Information Technology
- Over 2 years experience in Information technology Industry.
- Certification in Project Management
- Sales skills
- Team management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
All qualified candidates should send their applications including three referees, detailed CVs together with relevant academic/professional testimonials to [email protected]
Please indicate your expected salary.
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be considered