OPD Manager (Mombasa) Job Vacancy – Hospital Outpatient Unit
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 28, 2014
OPD Manager – Mombasa
The OPD Manager will be responsible for managing one of the hospitals new outpatient units in Mombasa.
S/He will be responsible to implement agreed strategies for sustainable growth of the unit.
- Plan, manage and organize the services at the clinic Growth of client base, through focused marketing activities and value added services and provision of new services as per patient needs.
- Continually monitor the standards of care at the clinic to ensure compliance with set hospital standards
- Achievement of customer expectations with regard to clinical care and service delivery
- Act as a link between the clinic and other support departments/ services e.g. inpatient, housekeeping, technical, accounts etc.
- Coordinate of the various services at the clinic – clinical, laboratory, pharmacy, nursing, front office, accounts etc to ensure that they complement each other and work in harmony.
- Supervise staff and ensure and enabling environment for staff performance and optimum productivity in delivery of quality health care and customer service.
- Participate in budget setting and achieve agreed budgets.
- Ensure effective and efficient Facility Management.
- Ensure statutory compliance in service delivery and operations
- Graduate in Clinical Area (Nursing, Medicine)
- Registration as a clinician with the relevant bodies
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience.
- Demonstrable supervisory skills
- Management training will be an added advantage
- Commercial Awareness
- Commitment to first rate customer service and a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send a written application and C.V. together with a one page, typed testimony explaining why you feel that you are best suited for this position to [email protected] and to be received by 28th January 2014.