Onpoint IT SEO & Online Media Specialist Job in Kenya
Onpoint IT SEO & Online Media Specialist Job in Kenya
We are looking for a person with professional experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), pay per click management (PPC), Google Analytics and Social Media.
- You will be data mining and conducting online marketplace research for clients.
- This research will be based on keywords, geography, competition and market trends for the clients industry.
- You’ll gain hands on experience with the analysis of competition for SEO & PPC work for our clients.
- This candidate will be responsible for doing analysis on Google Analytics and SEO research reports and creating action items.
- You will also gain an understanding of how to make intelligent business decisions and apply those decisions to websites and marketing that will generate ROI and measure how visitors interact with websites.
- You’ll be part of a team that is responsible for execution of strategy based on research, tools, and best practices.
- Help develop a comprehensive online and media buying strategy with the goal of optimizing conversion path for key online channels (website, email marketing, SEO, paid searches, social media)
- Landing Pages: Analyze and optimize landing pages and conversion funnels utilizing industry best practices
- SEO & PPC: improve website content optimized for SEO, paid search campaigns and website analytics. Refine and present monthly performance reporting to client
- Own, manage and utilize Google Analytics with a high degree of skill and understanding as it relates to web metrics, and site analysis. Synthesize information and return-on-investment (ROI) into easy-to-digest nuggets for presentation to clients’ stakeholders
- Develop online promotional strategies that are compelling and enhance the user experience. Support ongoing and emerging online strategies, promotional programs, and major marketing campaigns to support client goals and objectives
- Helps manage all digital analytics, producing and distributing monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Keyword Research – learn what tools are available and how to develop keyword lists and prioritize opportunity to impact on-page SEO
- On-Page SEO – Working with team members to implement on page factors to influence search engine rankings
- Off-Page SEO / Link Building – develop and execute link building strategies and link discovery opportunities to influence search engine rankings
- Copywriting – Writing web copy and industry specific information based on research and client direction
- Social Media Marketing – Manage social media advertising efforts for clients and come up with strategies to further companies’ online presence using tools like Blogging, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Competitive Research – what is their competition doing, how do they rank, how does their website compare, how do they rank for competitive keyword terms, are they using social media
- Online media management – Working with team members to help measure and drive pay per click (PPC) results, banner ads, interactive ad units, ad serving and optimize campaigns based on performance.
- This will also include writing ad copy and helping identify web properties and media to purchase online for clients
- Assists Sales/Accounts with analysis and presentations for potential new clients
- Project manage multiple online initiatives and online marketing campaigns of significant scope and complexity
- Conduct extensive and ongoing online metrics, monitor online campaign performance, and competitor sites
- Networking within the marketplace to help develop opportunities and gain exposure for Onpoint IT
- Some travel for client meetings and occasional industry/development required
- This position will work closely with our web developers, design team, sales team and will report on weekly basis (internally) & monthly (externally i.e. clients)
- A BA or equivalent in a related business or IT field, preferable IT/marketing/advertising
- Proficient in Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, PowerPoint and Word
- The Ideal candidate will have had real world experience doing some of this either with 1-3 years of professional experience or at least an internship that had some responsibility for these activities
- Good knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, etc.)
- Working knowledge of industry tools, conferences, platforms
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to dig in & get it done. Hands-on; completes task and dependable. A self-driven, independent, quick learner
- Able to project manage online projects from concept to completion
- Very familiar with marketing initiatives and activities that impact acquisition, conversion and retention
- Ability to multitask and ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Have excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
- Basic understanding of Social Media, Blogging, and Internet marketing
- Passionate about marketing and how the internet can drive results for businesses
- Professional and engaging personality who is organized, efficient and creative
- Web Savvy individual who is versed with the internet and web sites
- Strong writing skills are a plus
- HTML / CSS knowledge is a plus