One Acre Fund Warehouse Associate Job in Western Kenya
One Acre Fund is a rapidly growing organization; increasing the number of sub-locations, districts, and members we serve in each year.
- Inventory Management – managing deliveries and transfers of goods from suppliers and to other warehouses. Responsible for maintaining accurate records using stock cards, transfer receipts and other tools. The warehouse associate will take responsibility for any missing or unaccounted for inventory!
- Responsible for daily reporting of warehouse activities
- Counting the inventory and reporting input counts on a daily basis
- Responsible for projects as assigned by the Logistics Manager such as supporting our fleet of trucks and pikis, building delivery systems for weekly deliveries to district offices and managing the distribution of chlorine to dispensers in villages across several districts
- Maintaining the safety and security of all inputs stored in the warehouse.
- Organize all inventory per established warehouse layout. Make sure all walkways within the warehouse are clear and all inputs are clearly labeled by name and size
- Making sure at all times the warehouse is ready and in order for physicals counts by the internal auditors.
- Responsible for receiving official OAF visitors to the warehouses e.g (OAF Donors)
- Facilitate through the Logistics manager the renewal of lease agreements with NCPB
- Receive and prepare invoices from NCPB and put up payment request quarterly.
- Security of all documents such as stock cards, delivery notes, receipts
Career Growth and Development
- Must have a minimum of a college Diploma in business management, logistics or relevant discipline.
- Leadership experience at work, including managing a team of people (Desirable)
- Demonstrated Computer Skills, specifically in using Microsoft Excel is a plus.
- Strong work ethic, willing to work long hours during busy season
- Proven ability to set and meet targets on the job
- Clear written and oral communication
- Strong math skills
- Demonstrated proactive problem-solving
- Integrity and a positive attitude
- High quality work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact to work in a team Environment
- A willingness to commit to living in Western Province or Nyanza
- Language: Fluent in Kiswahili and English Required.
- Passionate about serving smallholder farmers
One Acre Fund is an equal opportunity employer.