Oil Libya Convenience Retailing & Brand Coordinator Job in Kenya
Do you possess the energy we are looking for?
Convenience Retailing & Brand Coordinator
Libya Oil Kenya Ltd (LOKL) is looking to fill the position of Convenience Retailing & Brand Coordinator in their Sales & Marketing department.
Position Purpose: Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the successful candidate’s principal responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage and develop the LOKL partnerships: Steward, maintain and develop new and existing retail back court partnerships
- Convenience Retailing: To identify develop and support the Convenience Stores in order to achieve profitability and growth through the shops at the service stations.
- Other Alternative Profit Centre opportunities: Identify and develop new opportunities in line with sales targets, to effectively optimization on the existing assets i.e. ATMs, Food , Chemist, Auto Care centers
- Specialty shops , cash programs etc
- Branding: Coordinate and direct the marketing efforts for company and product brands.
- Sound Business judgment and ethics
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Sales & Marketing. (FMCG experience will be an added advantage)
- Possess Strong Business Acumen
- Project / Program management
- Excellent Communication skills — Written and Oral
- Results Oriented & Self driven
- Interpersonal Influence