OGRA Foundation PMTCT Nurse Job in Kisumu Kenya
- Ensure all women of reproductive health access PMTCT services.
- Ensure that all HIV Exposed Infants (HEI) access minimum package of care.
- Strengthen adherence counseling.
- Ensure adequate defaulter tracing.
- Ensure clients get the best nursing care.
- Any other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Diploma or degree in nursing from a recognized institution and registered with Nursing Council of Kenya
- At least two years’ experience in the care of patients affected by HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, Safe delivery practices and Care of the newborn.
- Ability to work well within a team and build positive team spirit.
- Highly self-motivated, ability to pay attention to details and work under pressure in a rural set up.
- Ability to plan, organize, manage time to meet deadlines.
Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 3050-40100
Kisumu (clearly marking the application with position applied for.)
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject line by Friday,
Canvassing by applicant is strongly discouraged.
OGRA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.