OGRA Foundation Lecturer Job Vacancy at International School of Medicine and Applied Technology, Kisumu
- To deliver lecture to students in Community Health and Development.
- Preparing lecture notes;
- Prepare, administer, and grade assignments, quizzes, examinations and project deliverables
- Ensuring the subject course outline is sufficiently covered;
- To serve as a mentor and counsel students on academic issues
- To involve actively in institution activities
- Candidate must possess a minimum qualification of Higher Diploma or Bachelors degree in community health and development or Public Health from a recognized university. Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Clerical and organizational skills — filing, record-keeping, doing paperwork accurately and on time, etc.
- Computer literacy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to community health and development
- Should have a passion for teaching.
- Be a good team player with leadership skills
Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 3050-40100
Kisumu (clearly marking the application with position applied for.)
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject line by Friday, 31st January 2014 latest 12 noon.
Canvassing by applicant is strongly discouraged.
OGRA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.