Office Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 40K)
Organize and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office.
Carries out a range of administrative and IT-related tasks in the office.
Oversee the work of Messengers and riders giving them schedules and Rota
Ensuring that the office runs efficiently.
The role varies according to the type of employer, the size of the organisation and the management structure, but activities typically include:
- Managing filing systems; plus all logs by riders and messengers
- Management of social media;
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management;
- Recording office expenditure and managing the budget;
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, as riders and on foot messenger including training and induction;
- Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies;
- Organizing Insurances, licenses and all statutory requirements
- Writing reports for the general Manager and delivering presentations;
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints;
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed;
- Diploma in Management or HR
- At least two years in similar or same capacity
- Aged 25 and above
- IT savvy .
- Good communication and problem solving skills
Applications by Monday 17th March 2014 to [email protected]
Only qualified candidates shall be corresponded to