Nine One One Group Operations Officer Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 3, 2013
Nine One One Group is a leading integrated security solutions provider with a presence in all major cities in Kenya and other selected cities in the East African region.
Through its flagship company CAR TRACK, the Group is a regional market leader in stolen vehicle recovery solutions, Fleet management and other asset tracking solutions.
We seek to recruit an Operations Officer.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating guarding and response field operations to ensure the set service delivery standards conform to customer expectations.
- Conducting Security surveys
- Preparing assignment instructions for all guarding assignments to achieve standard operating procedures
- Ensuring all incidents and accidents and conclusively investigated.
- Planning optimal personnel establishment taking into account all assignment requirements and geography and provide effective coordination of supervision to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Developing business by ensuring retention of existing contracts.
- Achieve allocated sales targets in the branch
- Ability to instill discipline at assignments and reprimand accordingly any deviation from the set HR policies.
- Create new markets in the region and make new sales.
- Diploma/ Degree in Security management / Business Related Field.
- Must Be Between 30 and 40 years of Age
- Minimum 3 years experience as a operations officer in a Security Firm
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and CV addressed to the Human Resource Manager to reach us on or before 5th December 2013 by email to: [email protected]
Nine One One Group Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.
Those who attempt to canvass will be disqualified from the process