NGO Safety Program (NSP) Information and Analysis Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
NGO Safety Program (NSP)
Information and Analysis Manager
The Information and Analysis Manager will be responsible for the Information and Analysis component of NSP.
- Management of the Information and Analysis team
- Responsible for the general organization of the data and information gathering structure, in link with the Program Director (geographic coverage organization, reliability assessment, credibility of information)
- Supervise the sourcing, processing and analysing of complex information for the production of regular security reports (daily reports, weekly reports) for an NGO audience, in conditions of high quality.
- Responsible for the production of in depth reports.
- Propose and produce specific advisory to NGOs with the Program Director.
- Participate to the training of NGOs in coordination with the Training Manager.
- Participate on request to Security Risk Assessments
- Participate proactively to the definition of NSP strategy
- Participate the capitalization and to the development of the Institutional memory of NSP
- Participate in the Senior Management Team meeting, staff meetings, analysis meetings and other requested internal meetings
- A University degree and preferably a Master’s degree in a relevant Social Science.
- An excellent written English command.
- Relevant experience of senior management in the NGOs world (minimum of five years), and a strong knowledge and interest for Somalia context.
- Proven experience in high quality production of reports and analysis