NGO Finance & Admin Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 21, 2014
Finance & Admin Manager – NGO
Our client an upcoming Maintainers and Service Company is seeking to recruit a Financial Administration Officer. The successful candidate MUST have prior experience working in an NGO.
- Set up a book keeping system and make quarterly financial reports.
- Financial planning.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Maintaining financial policies, procedures and internal controls in the Firm.
- Prepare monthly tax returns.
- Responsible for all financial administration.
- Support the General Manager with all financial issues.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Commerce and majoring in Accounting/Finance option.
- Must be CPA /ACCA Finalist.
- Must have 3 to 4 years relevant job experience.
- Must be proficient in excel and bookkeeping.
- Must be analytical, detail and results oriented individual.
- Must have experience working in a multicultural environment.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh.60,000 – 100,000/= depending on experience
Deadline: 30thMarch 2014
Send your up to date CV to: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job