Neo Marketing Operations Manager Job in Kenya
The Operations Manager performs a number of functions to achieve the job objectives. He/She provides feedback, training and other team development exercises.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission.
- Oversee overall planning, systems and controls for all the projects.
- Management of the operations budget in coordination of all the operations with the Operations Director.
- Support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Dialogue with clientele about customer service issues or queries.
- Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Organization of fiscal documents for all the projects.
- Supervise and coach the team.
- Degree in project management or related discipline from a recognized university
- 5 years experience in project and operational management
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Able to use computer applications effectively
- Have comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance.
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
CVs WITHOUT salary requirements will NOT be considered