Neo Marketing Creative Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 12, 2014
Neo Marketing, a leading below-the-line marketing agency, with over five years experience in delivering brand experiences wishes to fill the following position.
Conceptualize and guide creative solutions that effectively communicate the strategic objectives for a set of assigned accounts.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execution of all creative efforts to ensure they are on strategy, budget and schedule.
- Plan, develop and defend budget recommendations, work goals, measurement and training requirements necessary to provide both profitable and quality services to the clients.
- Interact with Director(s), Managers and peer team members to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned projects across all media types (interactive, print, broadcast, film, social, events, etc.).
- Possess solid understanding of the market dynamics of integrated programs and projects.
- Participate in the new business efforts with Account managers and other strategic agency leads.
- Provide solutions that embrace digital fluency.
- Advise clients on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
- Facilitate the input and output of creative client meetings.
- Creative lead for client presentations.
- Provide detailed direction to creative staff and direct reports.
- Lead in the education and development of creative staff members.
The ideal candidate:
- Has the ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines.
- Should be Innovative and Adaptive
- Be aware and know new trends and consumer preferences
- Must show demonstrated ability in strategic thinking and planning as well as strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Is able to work independently and coordinate effectively within a team and external parties
- Have excellent team building skills
- Is able to work flexible hours
- Has passion for new technology
- Graduate in business management, communications, advertising, journalism, liberal arts or other associated fields
- 5 years’ experience of proven, hands-on creative leadership
- Technology client portfolio
- Broad integrated experience with concentration in the digital arena
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application athttp://goo.gl/T8sryH
CVs WITHOUT salary requirements will NOT be considered