National Transport and Safety Authority Kenya
National Transport and Safety Authority Director General Job in Kenya
The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) is a State Corporation established under the National Transport and Safety Authority Act 2012.
Its overall mandate is to implement policies relating to road transport and safety.
- Establish a strong regulatory, advisory, enforcement and administrative platform for safety on Kenyan roads.
- Propose and implement policies to and programmes to deliver the mandate of the Authority
- Shall be the Accounting and Authorizing officer and secretary to the Board.
- Shall be responsible for the day to day management of the set objectives and goals of the authority.
- Manage funds, property and affairs of the authority and develop strong internal financial, procedures and monitory systems for efficient delivery of service.
- Develop and prepare annual budget, audit accounts and strategic work plans for the approval of the Board.
- Implement policies, programmes and directives of the board in a timely and result oriented manner.
- Harmonize the Authority’s overall objectives and strategic framework with the national vision 2030.
- Establish a strong human resource management system with clear supervisory linkages for optimal utilization of staff
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen with high ethical standards, integrity, professionalism and meets the requirements of Chapter six of the Kenya Constitution 2010.
- Must be a holder of a Bachelors degree from a recognized University in management, social sciences, economics, public health, finance, law, engineering or any other related fields. A master’s degree in a specialized field will be an added advantage.
- Possess good communication, negotiations and interpersonal skills and be computer literate
- Outstanding track record of performance and leadership skills.
- Should have broad knowledge of transport and safety related programmes
- Should have the ability to mobilize resources, networking and be able to influence desired results in the work place.
National Transport and Safety Authority
P.O. Box 52692 – 00200