National Bank Call Centre Agents Jobs in Kenya
Reporting to the Manager, Call Centre the successful candidates will be responsible for providing high quality customer service by tracking and responding to customer queries through telephone calls and other channels such as email.
- Provide first line support, troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action, or otherwise escalate issues;
- Answering calls and responding to customer inquiries professionally;
- Researching required information using available resources;
- Open, track and close trouble tickets;
- Maintain status updates and requests with the Customer;
- Providing customers with product and service information;
- Capturing customer data;
- Identifying and escalating priority issues;
- Completing call logs and producing call reports;
- Follow up on issues and provide feedback to customers on reported incidents to ensure satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field;
- Aged between 24 and 28 years;
- Two (2) years experience as a call centre agent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and social media applications.
- Customer service oriented and professional telephone etiquette;
- Problem-solving and analytical ability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Quick decision-making abilities;
- Ability to cope up with difficult situations and diverse customers;
- Ability to multi task; work independently and also as part of a team
National Bank of Kenya Ltd
P.O. Box 72866 — 00200