Nation Media Group Senior Service Desk Analyst Job in Kenya
The Senior Service Desk Analyst (SSDA) will work with a team of analysts to provide first and second level technical support services to our internal customers and will report to the IT Service Desk Supervisor.
- Provide first and second level technical incident and problem management support services to end users in local and regional offices.
- Support and Administration of existing Back-Office Server Applications (i.e. Active Directory, Exchange, Windows 2012/2008/2003 Servers, SharePoint, SQL etc.)
- Participate in IT related projects as assigned by management.
- Meet or exceed the set Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Install, configure, maintain and support Software, Computers, Mobile devices etc.
- Escalate problems as appropriate to our external service support providers in order to ensure consistent and timely resolution.
- To enforce, maintain, support and administer the existing IT security systems, services and policies.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 3 – 4 years prior technical end user/back office support experience
- ICDL or MOUS and A+ or N+ certification or equivalent
- MCSE or MCITP Certified.
- ITIL v3 Certified
- Strong interpersonal customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work during odd hours