Nathan Associates Project Officer and Administrative Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 20, 2014
Nathan Associates London Ltd is implementing TradeMark East Africa Challenge Fund, a multimillion dollar fund designed to challenge businesses, private sector organisations (PSO) and civil society organisations (CSO)
- including business membership organisations, academia, and the media
- from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda.
We are looking for a Project Officer to undertake the following tasks:
ii) Supporting the evaluation of Project Concept Note and Proposals;
iii) Providing technical support and supervision of projects under implementation;
iv) Disseminating lessons learnt and best practices
ONLY candidates with the following qualifications should apply:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Business, or Finance
- Experience working with private sector and ideally donor-funded projects
- Minimum 3 years working experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility / supervision;
- The right to work in East Africa
The position will be for 15 months based in Nairobi with a monthly compensation of US$2,500.
We are also looking for an Administrative Assistant to undertake the following tasks:
- General Office Administration (maintenance of internet and IT system, filing, travel arrangements, stationery)
- Reception duties (answering phones, making appointments for project staff, etc)
- Maintain petty cash fund for the project and assist the Finance Manager with expenses and bank reconciliation.
- Maintain and update website
We are looking for a confident and committed individual with at least 3 years of working experience in a professional services organisation.
Ideally the successful candidate will have a bachelor degree from a recognised university.
The position will be for 3 years.
Submit a detailed CV with a cover letter which should indicate your current and expected salary and a day time contact telephone number by 25th January 2014 to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a personal interview.