Nairobi Women’s Hospital – Jobs in Adams and Hurlingham Units
Category: Healthcare Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jun 27, 2013
Nairobi Women’s Hospital Information Systems Client Support Officers Jobs in Adams and Hurlingham Units
The Nairobi Women’s Hospital is fast expanding and is looking for top talent to join its team. The hospital vision is “We are trusted with the healthcare of women in Africa”. We take pride in our highly qualified professionals who everyday deliver our mission – “With passion we deliver healthcare”.
We are looking for high calibre individual to join our team of healthcare professionals in the following positions.
Position: Information Systems Client Support Officer
(Adams and Hurlingham Units)
Reporting to the Unit General Manager the person will provide users with technical support and maintain inventory of all I.S assets, configure Hardware and Install applications on workstations.
- Configuring workstations to the NWH network using the network services guidelines
- Download and update Antivirus with current patches
- Configure and install communication equipment e.g. telephone extensions, routers, switches
- General hardware maintenance i.e. servicing of all hardware & software in a unit
- Maintaining an up to dated inventory of all IT assets and ensure custody of all infrastructure, assets i.e. new, damaged, retired, cables switches, routers etc.
- Providing technical support to users i.e. email configuration, internet access configuration and installation of ERP on computers etc
- Maintain support logs for the unit
- Prepare departmental report
- Assist in setup and support on new units
- Ensuring uninterrupted network connectivity within the LAN and WAN.
- Responsible for unit back up and maintain a record
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Diploma in Information systems.
- CCNA or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Degree in information systems will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
- Infrastructure planning and implementation
- Application delivery
- Cisco Networks will be an added advantage
- Customer Care
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team player
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications and curriculum vitae with details of current and expected salary to [email protected] clearly indicating the position applied for on the subject line.
Nairobi Women’s Hospital Jobs
The deadline for receiving applications is Thursday, 4th July 2013.
Do not attach certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Nairobi Women’s Hospital