Nairobi Institute of Technology (NIT) Architecture Lecturers Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 24, 2014
Positions of Lecturers in Architecture
The Nairobi Institute of Technology (NIT) is a privately owned and managed institution headquartered in Nairobi.
The NIT offers a range of technical and design training programmes some of which lead to university education in Kenya and out of Kenya.
The Department of Building at NIT offers training in architecture at diploma and degree levels in collaboration with the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT).
Successful candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Be an Architect
- Be a holder of a masters degree in architecture or in related fields
- Have a minimum of 3 years post-first-degree graduation experience in teaching, practice or both.
- Have excellent communication skills and capabilities in manual and computer design and drafting.
Positions exist for full and part time lecturers.
Interested persons should send their curriculum vitae to [email protected]
Applicant should state:
- Whether available full or part time
- When they will be available
Closing date for receiving applications is 25th April 2014.
For more information, please call the Principal, NIT of telephone number 0773588187