Nairobi Institute of Business Studies Job in Kenya
Posted: Jul 3, 2013
Nairobi Institute of Business Studies (NIBS) is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to manage it’s Nairobi CBD campuses.
We are particularly looking for a candidate with ability to develop and continually improve the operations and college administration.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Management or any related field. A bachelors in education will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position with a reputable training institution.
- Strong communication skills verbal and written, bias for action / self-starter / self motivated.
- Must possess strong leadership qualities. Creativity and problem solving skills.
- Must be highly competent with Windows, Power point, Excel, Word and Outlook.
To apply, send your CV only addressed to the
Human Resource Manager,
P.O. Box 49962-00100,
or to [email protected]
before Friday 15th July 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line