Nairobi Hospital Laboratory Services Manager Job in Kenya
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has an excellent career opportunity for an individual with a fine blend of leadership and technical skills.
- Providing effective leadership to the Laboratory team on all operational aspects of the unit including diagnostics and the patient service experience.
- Developing and maintaining effective channels of communication between the Laboratory, other clinical departments and all users of the Laboratory Services.
- Managing and organising all technical and operational activities of the Laboratory to ensure accurate diagnosis for treatment of patients.
- Defining and facilitating the implementation of high standards of quality.
- Reviewing the technical performance of test procedures.
- Preparing and managing Laboratory budget.
- Providing adequate linkages with Consulting Doctors, Pathologists and Scientists.
- Facilitating research and development.
- Master of Science in Laboratory Medicine or related field
- PhD will be an added advantage
- Continuing Medical Education in sub-specialities in Laboratory Medicine
- 10 years progressive working experience in Laboratory Management
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to effectively influence support from and add value to a wide range of professionals
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026
Nairobi – 00100