Nairobi Bottlers Ltd Tender & Contract Specialist Job in Kenya
Tender & Contract Specialist
Position Purpose: - To effectively and efficiently procure materials and services of the highest quality in accordance with Coca-Cola Sabco Procurement Policies, Procedures and Total Cost of Ownership principles whilst ensuring the effective delivery of such at the right time and interval to realize maximum Company return on investment and achieve highest internal customer service levels.
- In liaison with the Procurement Manager, administer the purchasing of goods and services
- Tender calendar preparation & management.
- Tender Committee Co-ordination
- Bid Preparation
- Tender Evaluation
- Contract Awarding
- Undertake supplier negotiations
- Draw/Manage Lease Agreements
- Administer accurate and valid procurement agreements
- Maintain optimal Service Levels
- Compiling and maintaining documentation and reports
- Reconciling and monitoring financial procurement documentation
- Manage vendors and their performance according to the “Win-Win” Philosophy and maintain relations of the highest standards whilst supporting development and procurement objectives
- Manage and administer SAP master Data in order to support a smooth procurement stream and ensure an uninterrupted supply of goods and services
- Manage Asset Scrap, & Disposal process
- Degree in Procurement and Supplies or equivalent business related field.
- Diploma in CIPS, a registered member of KISM and Proficiency in SAP
- At least three (3) years experience in procurement/Contracts Management
- Experience in commercial negotiations, knowledge and technical expertise relative to the particular commodities, contract law experience