Musoni Customer Service Assistants Career Opportunities in Kisii and Machakos Kenya
We are looking for a competent, experienced and qualified candidate to fill the position of a Customer Service Assistantsfor our Kisii and Machakos Office.
- Deliver the highest quality customer service to our clients, staff and visitors as the initial point of contact by acting professionally and efficiently, using tact, diplomacy and discretion.
- Respond to a wide range of enquiries from the clients, visitors and the general public by clearly understanding our business and products.
- Answer incoming telephone enquiries and respond to requests for information received by email.
- Accurately collect and record client information / complaints and direct them to the relevant staff to ensure client satisfaction.
- Run the administrative aspects of the Branch.
- Organize and coordinate Branch events and activities
- Manage the petty cash, collateral accounts and event expenses.
- Ensure Branch cleanliness and orderliness
- Uphold the fulfillment of Musoni’s Vision, Mission and Core Values.
- Business related Diploma
- Computer literate and proficient
- Strong communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- High integrity
- Ability and the confidence to communicate clearly, accurately and effectively.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to be tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
- Ability to maintain a healthy relationship with staff, clients and third parties.
Musoni Kenya is an equal opportunity employer.