Musoni Branch Manager Career Opportunity in Kisii Kenya
We are looking for a suitable and qualified individual to fill the position of a Branch manager in our upcoming Kisii Branch.
- Bear the responsibility of the branch, its employees, reputation and portfolio
- Lead the WCO’s in achieving overall branch targets.
- Provide leadership to the day to day operations of the branch, achievement of branch targets, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Plan and direct the branch activities to achieve agreed targets and standards
- Consistently grow the company’s product portfolio through the Wealth Creation Officers.
- Develop branch team members
- Maintain and develop reputation towards staff, customers, suppliers, partners and office bodies.
- The incumbent must be Holder of Bachelor Degree in Business Management or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 2 years Branch Management experience from a DTM or Microfinance Institution
- High computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, management and leadership skills
- Analytical thinker who can recognize trends and opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels and backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to build cohesive teams to achieve goals through teamwork
- Utmost professional integrity
Musoni Kenya is an equal opportunity employer