Multinational Bank Senior Relationship Executive Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 21, 2014
Our client a, multinational bank is seeking to recruit a Senior Relationship Executive for their Nairobi Office.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Proactively build new business relationships with financial institutions, assessing counterparties needs and advising on appropriate financial solutions) in the target African markets
- Responsible for strengthening existing relationships in target African markets to drive transaction intensity
- Responsible for Leads generation for financial institutions business in target African markets
- Responsible for localising and implementing plans and strategies developed by Group financial institutions lead team
- Responsible for revenue, profitability, market share and customer satisfaction for FI products in the target African markets
- Responsible for sales note preparation for new sales generated
- Responsible for actively reducing turnaround time for Partner FI service requests and minimizing errors
- Assist in handling Partner FI enquiries in the target African markets
- Liaise with the Partner FIs to ensure all documentations are available for assessing the credit proposals effectively
- Inter-Business Collaboration with Corporate Banking and Treasury in Mauritius for leads generation and sharing of new leads.
- Attend to queries from CUT and CSU and ensure timely disbursement of credit facilities.
- Gather appropriate KYC Documentation from the Partner FI
- Conduct detailed KYC checks on the Partner FIs
This Position will be reporting to Group Head in Mauritius
- Mandatory: 5+ years’ Experience in Relationships Management role.
- Preferred: Banking experience with Relationship Manager role in financial institutions Business
- Strong Relationship Management skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Partner financial institution’s needs, products and services
- Expertise in Trade Finance, Syndication, Correspondent banking and Treasury products
- Understanding of credit assessment, including analysis of financial statements.
- Understanding of the Bank operations, products, policies, regulations and risk management on a regional and international level.
- Understanding of Macroeconomic trends and indicators of target African markets
Position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya with significant travel to other African countries such as Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique, South Africa, Nigeria and Ghana
- Academic: University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Banking, Science, Engineering or related fields
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) Preferred
- No of New Partner financial institutions relationships established per month in the target African markets
- No of leads generated per month in the target African markets
- Completion of number of Transactions per Partner financial institutions per quarter in target African markets
- No of Partner financial institutions Visits in target African markets per quarter
- Total Fee Income generated in target African markets
- Total Interest Income generated in target African markets
- NPAs percentage of Portfolio in a year
- No of KYC Compliance issues raised by Compliance department
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s stating their current and expected salary to [email protected] not later than 28th March 2014.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject of the application email i.e. FIG Senior Relationship Executive, location: Kenya
Please note that Applications with other attachments will be disqualified