Our client is a reputable multi-national company focused on creating long term solutions to pressing infrastructure, power generation and telecommunication needs in Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia.
Our Client is looking for an energetic, self-driven, intelligent and experienced Business Development and Innovation Manager
Job Purpose: Responsible for identifying and implementing new and existing opportunities within the sector in line with agreed strategies and policies as defined
- Develop and Implement strategies for developing existing products into existing markets as well as new markets.
- Identify, define and investigate new products/opportunities with a view of proposing complete feasibility to the board for possible investment/implementation.
- Investigate any existing projects identified by the company with a view of commercialization.
- Develop and implement strategies, objectives and budgets to exploit business opportunities.
- Analyze business/market trends, product line development, changes in future demand, competition and contacts.
- Be responsible for market intelligence
- Strengthen relations and maintain linkages between customer, sales and marketing and production.
- A Bachelors’ degree in any numeric discipline.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field will be an advantage.
- 5 years’ experience gained in a relevant capacity.
- Experience in FMCG and Agro business preferred
- Commercial acumen and awareness is a must.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A ‘can do attitude’ and innovative thinking.
- Good leadership and organization skills.
- Proficiency of computer application packages.
- Good networking skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package indicating the JOB TITLE as the email subject, to [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted.