MTN Business Pre – Sale Engineer Job in Nairobi Kenya
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for researching, developing, designing and implementing customer products and solutions that are aligned to company strategy.
- Designing and pricing corporate communication solutions.
- Conducting customer requirements surveys and preparing solution briefs.
- Providing input to the tendering process and enhancing success rate of bids and proposals.
- Designing, developing and launching products based on the company products and strategy.
- Conducting research on available products within specific sectors and positioning the products and services for up selling.
- Participating in product launches and customer presentations to enhance revenue and market share growth.
- Preparing handover of commissioned products and value added services to other support departments before launching of new products.
- Preparing proposals for prospective clients, ensuring accuracy and completeness of technical and financial information before dispatching proposals to prospective clients.
- Providing consultation on new products and value added services.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years experience in designing customer solutions, implementation and supporting customers.
- Industrial certification in Cisco routing and switching, Cisco Voice, Cisco Security and MCITP/MSCE. Juniper (JNCIP) will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of converged technologies including but not limited to voice and video in middle level management.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent planning, analytical and project management skills.
- Highly innovative and results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines