MTN Business Marketing Executive Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 17, 2014
MTN Business Kenya Limited is the business division of MTN Group.
The company focuses on providing corporate communication solutions to small and large businesses through its modern and reliable network infrastructure in the region.
We wish to identify: highly competent, proactive, energized and self driven individual to fill the following position which is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The incumbent shall be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and monitoring the marketing strategy and budget.
- Promoting the organization products with an aim of enhancing sales and revenues.
- Recruiting, assessing and working with public relations, advertising and research agencies to enhance the company marketing agenda.
- Building internal/external relations and loyalty through continuous relationship marketing.
- Developing strategic relations to increase publicity and ensure success of marketing projects.
- Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Establish relationship and maintain contact data bank for media, suppliers and clients.
- Developing and coordinating promotional campaigns to improve MTN Business Kenya’ brand and ensure brand consistency.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
Knowledge, skills and ability required:
- University degree in marketing / communication / public relations / business management.
- At least 3 years experience in marketing, preferably in an ICT company
- A professional marketing qualification (CIM).
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent planning, organising and coordinating skills.
- Highly innovative, positive attitude, detail conscious and results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify market segments, niches, and potential markets by carrying out thorough research.
Interested candidates who meet the above should send their application and detailed CV, including your qualifications, experience, present position and current remuneration.
The forwarding e-mail and cover letter must clearly indicate the job title on the subject line.
Send your application to [email protected] by 21st March 2014 before 5:00pm East African time.
MTN Business Kenya reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted