MSF Switzerland Nurse Job in Dagahaley Refugee Camp, Kenya
- Help to organize and carry out patient care and treatment according to Doctors’ and/or medical assistants’ prescriptions and MSF guidelines
- Participate in surveillance of patients regarding alimentation, hydration, elimination and general health status
- Be proactive in identification of emergency situations.
- Nurses with diploma/degree recognised by the government.
- Must be a registered community nurse
- 2 year experience working in a busy hospital setup
- MSF experience an added advantage
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter outlining HOW you fulfill each of the requirements in bullet points, copies of certificates/diplomas and current registration documents on or before 17th January 2014, to [email protected] or by mentioning on the envelope the position applied for to:
The Medical Coordinator
MSF-Switzerland, Kenya Mission
P.O. Box 25091 – 00603