MSF Switzerland Hospital Director Job in Dagahaley Refugee Camp
Project Summary: The objective of our project is to provide primary and secondary level of health care to the Refugees in Dagahaley refugee camp.
Package: Attractive package on offer with additional benefits including comprehensive health cover. Supportive learning environment within a large, dynamic International Medical Humanitarian Organization with dedicated career paths for proven staff.
Contract duration: 12 months fixed term contract with possibility of extension based on performance.
Main Tasks include:
- Coordinating medical and surgical activities at the Hospital and providing technical support to the medical doctors at the hospital.
- Ensure the quality of medical activities in the hospital – validation and implementation of medical and therapeutic protocols, procedures and standards.
- Hospital human resource management
- Ensuring efficient use of resources – pharmacy and medical equipment utilization.
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting of hospital medical activities.
- Elaborate the medical project of the hospital for the year: policy formulation and planning, organization of services and participation in the development of the plan of action.
- Must be a Medical doctor
- 2 years post graduate experience; both clinical and managerial of health facility
- A minimum of 1 year experience with MSF preferably or with other INGO
- Health/project Management experience desirable,
- Registered and licensed to practice by the Kenya Medical and Dentists Board.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong initiative, able to handle complex assignments with proactive attitude, organized, autonomous and attentive to details.
- Due to the nature of the work, Kenyan nationals with ability to speak Somali will be highly advantaged.
MSF-Switzerland, Kenya Mission
P.O. Box 25091 – 00603