MSF Holland Logistics Seven Administrator Job in Lokichogio, Kenya
Position: Logistics Seven Administrator
This is a data base manager position in which the post-holder will receive coaching and guidance in the provision of technical and logistic support to MSF-H activities in the mission through day to day execution of tasks, the post holder is expected to be able to ensure,
- High quality analyse of database and input activities
- Ensure the implementing and harmonization of log7x in the project
- Coach and train, expatriate and other staff in Log7x
- Prepare the implementing of UNIFIELD together with the deputy LogCo supply
- MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure an optimal running of the mission
1. Database management:
- Receive data base from project every months and analyze it
- Report on the status of the data base of each project and send comment to the project
- Compare with the capital data base and inform the capital on discrepancies
- Regularly update all data base in coordination with project
- Coordinate all list in the data base
- Focal point for local codes creation for the all mission
- Frequent visit on the field for coaching and training
- Help the field with an effective coaching by sending clear instructions on how to operate log7x
- Focal point for UNIFIELD at mission level
- Prepare effective implementing of UNIFIELD together with the deputy Logco Supply.
- Report to the Deputy LogCo supply monthly on his findings
- Competent knowledge of MS Access, and other office software (Word, Excel), familiarity with email/internet
- Very good knowledge and command of Logistics 7.
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Good organization and administrative skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Patience and tolerance.
- Able to plan and prioritize activities
- Pro-active approach to grasp procedure changes in his work environment.
- Willingness and ability to collaborate with his colleagues.
- Commitment to the humanitarian purpose and values of MSF
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and interested, send in your application clearly marked “LOGISTICS SEVEN ADMINISTRATOR” to email address.
Please send your CV, Letter of Motivation and References to: [email protected]
Deadline: 20th January, 2014
Only candidates selected for a follow up interview and test will be contacted
MSF-Holland is an equal opportunity employer.