Motor Vehicle Sales Person (Thika) Job Vacancy
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 15, 2014
Re-Advertisement: Motor Vehicle Sales Person (Thika)
Industry: Motor Sales
Salary: 20,000 – 30,000 plus commission
Our client in the automotive industry is looking for a Motor Vehicle Sales Person.
The overall role will be to maintain and develop a customer base and progressively sell units to achieve set targets.
- Sell units to clients/customers
- Offer demonstrations of the product ranges
- Handle any customer complaints promptly, efficiently and professionally
- Close new business for the client and widen their market
- Meet customer specifications on the products ordered.
- Manage customers’ accounts with the company.
- Ensure timely delivery of the customer’s orders as planned and agreed with the customer.
- Actively participate in all promotional activities carried out by the client.
- Establish and maintain regular client list
- Keep contact with relevant offices within the company
- Maintain full awareness of current trade activity within the industry.
- Understand any industry regulations and ensure strict adherence
- Other as duties assigned
- Minimum of a diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution
- Minimum 1-2years working experience in motor vehicle sales especially CAR BAZAARS
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Very presentable and neat
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Commitment to hitting targets
- Team player, Strong negotiation skills
- Confident when communicating to clients on phone and face to face
- Outgoing personality, confident and able to make sales pitches
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Motor Vehicle Sales Executive- Thika 20-30K) to [email protected] before 16th January 2014
Previous Applicants need not apply
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
Indicate Current/Past Salary on the CV