Motor Vehicle Sales Person Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 20K – 25K)
Our client in the automotive industry is looking for a Motor Vehicle Sales Person.
- Sell units to clients/customers
- Offer demonstrations of the product ranges
- Handle any customer complaints promptly, efficiently and professionally
- Close new business for the client and widen their market
- Meet customer specifications on the products ordered.
- Manage customers’ accounts with the company.
- Ensure timely delivery of the customer’s orders as planned and agreed with the customer.
- Actively participate in all promotional activities carried out by the client.
- Establish and maintain regular client list
- Keep contact with relevant offices within the company
- Maintain full awareness of current trade activity within the industry.
- Understand any industry regulations and ensure strict adherence
- Other as duties assigned
- Minimum of a diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution
- Minimum 1-2years working experience in motor vehicle sales especially car bazaars
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Very presentable and neat
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Commitment to hitting targets
- Team player, Strong negotiation skills
- Confident when communicating to clients on phone and face to face
- Outgoing personality, confident and able to make sales pitches
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing