Motor Vehicle Dealer Job in Kenya – Apply Now
Category: Sales Jobs in Kenya
Posted: May 31, 2013
Multiple Franchise Motor Vehicle Dealer Chief Operations Officer Job in Kenya
Our client, a multiple franchise motor vehicle dealer wishes to recruit a Chief Operations Officer, to drive its Marketing, Business Development, Customer Care, Sales and After Sales activities across all its brands and network.
The COO will be expected to play a key role in defining the strategic direction of the company and ensuring the achievement of the company’s operational goals and targets.
Reporting to the Directors, the position holder will execute the following core tasks:
- Engage fully in the strategic and business planning processes and lead the team to ensure that quality execution plans are put in place and fully implemented.
- Manage relationships with principals and other business partners and stakeholders, ensuring that the company’s interests are protected in all dealings.
- Work with the Legal & Compliance team to continually examine legislation and public policies that impact company operations and propose changes where needed.
- Be at the forefront of brand building and business development initiatives.
- Direct logistics management to ensure timely availability of vehicles to meet market demand
- Direct after sales operations, ensuring that revenue targets and service standards are met.
- Direct dealings with dealers and stockists.
- Direct the establishment, implementation and regular update of operational systems, procedures and controls.
- Promote interdepartmental communication and teamwork so as to enable the group to benefit from synergies at all times.
- A bachelors degree in a business related field; a masters is preferable.
- Sound technical and business development expertise; ability to lead a diverse business operation, ensuring that technical, business and service standards are met.
- 10+ years business and people leadership experience, 5 of which must be at senior management level; strong experience in the motor vehicle or other technology driven industry is desirable.
- Results orientation, change management, influencing skills and business acumen are essential while strong people management skills are a must.
How to apply:
Interested individuals should send their applications to the address below.
Include a covering letter that demonstrates why you are the best candidate for this position, an up-to date resume, current and expected remuneration package, and the names and addresses of three professional referees.
Your email and Skype address as well as day-time telephone number should also be included.
Closing date: 14 June 2013
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted