Motor Vehicle Dealer Accounts Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 28, 2014
Industry: Motor Vehicle Sales
Our client is a Motor Vehicle Dealer located in Nairobi Kenya.
Due to increased workload, a vacancy for an accounts assistant has been created to deputize the accountant.
The accounts assistant job requires an individual who is self motivated with a go getter attitude.
- CPA part 2 and above ( or its Equivalent)
- At least 2 years working experience in a busy finance department in a similar capacity
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge and hands – on use of Sage Pastel will be an added advantage
- A degree from a recognized university will be an added advantage
Key Personal Attributes
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate numbers into words
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Highly motivated to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Eager to learn and grow career wise
- Age between 25 – 30 yrs
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected] , indicating the title (Accounts Assistant Job Nairobi) on the subject line before the 30th January 2014.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.