Mombasa Key Accounts Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 20, 2014
Position: Key Accounts Manager
Reports to: GM Kenya
Job location: Mombasa
A specialized & strong distribution house spanning its reach throughout the East African countries and also present in Southern and Western India dealing in consumer goods.
Position objective: Maintain and expand relationships with strategically important large accounts, achieve sales quota and assigned strategic accounts objectives
- To manage a team of sales people in Mombasa
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing plus minimum of four years of strategic sales experience
- Experience managing multi-functional projects with a particular focus on distributorship partnerships
- Good planning and prioritizing skills to manage a varied and pressured workload
- Proven track record of delivering creative solutions to overcome obstacles and enhance productivity
- Good team player with ability to network with and influence senior people both internally and externally in order to achieve a pre-defined outcome
- Understand and apply commercial and financial principles to improve performance
Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements stated above need not apply.
Only those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email
- Their Detailed Cvs,
- Indicating Your Availability
- Expected Salary
On the Subject line clearly indicate “KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER”.
E-mail to: [email protected] by 24th January 2014.