Mombasa Area Sales Manager Job in Kenya
Job Location: Mombasa
A leading food manufacturing company in Kenya using the best and latest state of the art processing technologies available to produce quality products
Role Objective: The ideal candidate will be someone who can proactively acquire and drive new business across a large territory and form meaningful relationships with the key contacts in the assigned territory.
- Accountable for development of a strategy for sales
- Driving Revenue Target
- People Manager: – Manage the sales representatives in the region
- Coordinate & work in sync with the In-country sales managers & Regional Sales Manager for the overall business objectives.
- Product Manager: – Manage the Revenue, Profitability & ROI objectives of the company & reporting to the Business Manager.
- Responsible of defining the sales strategies.
- Identifies and qualifies Partner Profiles and drives the Current and New Opportunities with them.
- Manages and cultivates effective working relationships with Partners.
- Addresses to Partner / Vendor requests/issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Drive KPI with operational excellence.
- Strong communication skills
- Displays an attitude of goodwill, conscientiousness, and effective businesslike behavior to Vendors, Partners, Customers and co-workers.
- Go-Getter who looks for challenging opportunities to Learn & Grow ones career.
- Self-motivated Assertive attitude & effective team player.
- Proven Sales manager and people manager track record.
- Proven track record of successfully achieving KPIs and meeting/exceeding quota.
- Excellent Partner relations, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to successfully close business deals.
- Ability to manage multiple Opportunities simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to negotiate and prioritize projects.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Marketing/Business/ or related field or equivalent education
- 5+ Years’ experience in Sales Management, involving achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Their Detailed Cvs,
- Indicating Your Availability
- Expected Salary