Mobile Phones and Accessories Sales Representatives Jobs in Nairobi and Nyanza Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 13, 2014
Our client is a leading distributor of mobile phones and phone accessories in Kenya and is looking for individuals to take up the challenge of a Sales Representatives on mobile phones and devices in Nairobi and Nyanza.
Ref: SR 001
Duties and responsibilities:
The sale of mobile phones and devices against predetermined targets.
- Regular communication with existing customers and canvassing for new customers.
- To meet and exceed the sales targets as set out by management each month and working closely with the sales team.
- To attend weekly sales meetings in order to monitor targets and provide feedback on the status of all customers.
- Understand and extract useful statistics in order to compile meaningful reports to management and/or presentations to customers.
- Develop and compile sales strategy and proposal to achieve targets under leadership of the Business Development Manager.
Sourcing of new business:
- To be creative and innovative in attracting new customers.
- To approach all potential customers within the designated sales territory, and do regular personal presentations.
Customer service, networking and positive representation:
- To represent the company and maintain good relations by seeing customers on a regular basis and keeping them abreast of new products, and relevant events and information.
- Develop and maintain a database of all customers and information (KYC).
- Follow up on bookings and timely delivery to customers within the required deadline.
- Setting up customer meetings / sales road shows.
Support sales team in achieving high quality service:
- Ensure that all bookings are in place, signed off and correct payment terms are adhered to with customers.
- Ensure a clear understanding of company terms of trade and conditions.
- Clear understanding of sales prices, discounts, promotions and warranty structures.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of Diploma in Sales and Marketing (a degree in Marketing an added advantage),
- One to three years experience in sales and marketing,
- Computer literate-good understanding of Windows program, Android application and 3G
- Strong sales personality, Good interpersonal skills, professional and passionate about mobile and hand held devices, good communication skills, possess an analytical mind and figures oriented.
If you meet the above set of skills email your application letter and CV indicating the title (SALES REPRESENTATIVE REF SR 001) to [email protected] on or before the 15th January 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.